2008年3月28日星期五

West to East

Key words: Transfer Adaption
Next week, it's my first time working in Puxi office. There ought to be a lot of thinking about it, just as the day passes by, the old time goes. Fresh man, fresh environment, new daily work...those evoke my great desire to know how I will go in the following days.
In the past time in puxi office, I gained the first circle in software development, from which I got to know how to communicate with others and the product process in a typical software company. Most important of all, I made many friends here and there are all kindly and capable people. In all, the atmosphere in puxi office is amused and happy even leisurely.
However, accoding to the training time in pudong office, I felt the work pace is a little more quickly than the one here. I need get up earlier, cost much time in get on\get off work. I need to know the fresh fellows in that office and keep the pace with them. Especially, the deskes there are distributed into various circles, not like the positions here which are isolated by aprons in disorder. I think there are basically 2 advantages: The first one is the communiation will be more fluent among teams, the second one is such settlement will strenghten the busy-working status in company, people could admin themselves well and achieve effective performance.
I will live in present place by the end of the half year, can I adapt to the quick speed daily life?
The projects are to be arranged in the near future, what should I engage to do?
I could make physical activity in the company Gym twice a week, e.g. running, table tennise, billiards etc, how to keep the ballance of working and physical condition?
To make new friends is not a easy thing since the free time will be smaller than present time, how to make health the mental condition?
Those problems will be figured out soon. Watched while walking, fine-tuning when the time is going...I am glad to accept the coming challenge and new life style.

没有评论: